Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Treatments start

For those of you who are keeping up with my mom... Like I said, things are cloudy right now about what is going on. But we know for sure she has cancer. Possible cancer of the ovaries, but for sure cancer of the Liver Duct as well. They are going to start Chemotherapy on her tomorrow morning at 8am (Thurs). I'm not 100% sure what they are treating her for, the ovarian cancer she might have or the liver duct cancer she does have, but either way, chemicals to attack any and all of the cancer cells, I'm happy their trying!
For anyone who wants to send her good thoughts, I know she appreciates the cards, so send them. My sisters are doing their best to keep me updated on what's going on. I'll be out there Friday to visit and have more information on her treatments then.

Prayers and good thoughts for us all for the strength to get through it all is much needed and much felt! So thank you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Jamie... whats your moms' address and I will for sure send her something.. hang in there, if you need to talk let mer know :-)