Monday, September 7, 2009

Bye bye summer....

Sad to say but this was the last weekend of summer and all the great things summer has to offer! I'd have to say we've had a great summer with Alana. We've done tons of things, gone several places, lots of BBQ's and TONS of swimming! She is a natural born water baby! I know it's California so we'll have summer weather here for a while, but it's sad that summer is officially over. Labor day was fun, we spent the day with friends at the pool!


Alana had her first popisicle today... I think. She may have had one at Grandma's before, but never with me. I don't know why I've waited this long to giver her one, but she loved it and was a pro at it! Then I tossed her in the pool to wash it off of her entire body... maybe that's why I don't give them to her? It was so fun to watch her eat it though!


She spent some time in the pool with Auntie Crystal who looks half black. She's so fricken tan!

Labor day every year is Smalls puppies birthdays! 4 years ago, Freddy and I spent the night in the Doggy hospital while smalls delivered 3 super cute puppies. They all looked so different. It was so fun raising puppies. It was my first time ever. WAY different then kids, but great! The black and white one is "Moo". She is with Crystal's parents being very well taken care of!

Happy 4th birthday puppies!
Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend! Back to school and work!

No comments: