Friday, September 4, 2009

Lunch Date!

Today was a great day! Alana and I jumped in the car to head out to Corona to visit Grandma! Mom said she woke up feeling great today! Slept all night and was feeling good when she woke up. She said that all of the prayers and good thoughts are doing great, she sure is feeling them.
We had lunch today with some old friends, Jennifer and her mom! It's always so great to catch up on years of life we missed! All the girls were there and we had a great time! We gotta do it again soon!


We ate at Miguels (of course)


Jacquie and Lex


Alana loves giving her cuz kisses!


My sexy Lexie!!! She's such a big girl now! Gonna be 1 years old VERY SOON!!!


Me and my big girl!


Those crazy Evans girls!

2 comments:

Victor said...

I love the fourth picture its almost a stare down before the boxing match, my buggs has the upper hand (her Daddy taught her the jab and the left hook)

Victor said...

Hey Mom you look great. It was great to see you again sorry I havent been around work is bruttel, and these pictures make me more confident that we have plenty of years ahead of us for you to take care of more Gonzalez babys. I never say it but thank you for being my other Mom and I love you with all my mind strenght and heart pick one, they all grow with your voice so keep talking and we gotta go see LOVE about thirty more times.