Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Old kicks

Out with the old! So sad, but these shoes were Alana's walking shoes! These are the ones I would get bronzed if I was weird and wanted to do that. Instead I took a picture and I'll be giving them to goodwill. Alana's first steps weren't in these shoes, but these are the ones she starting walking all over in. She just grew out of them!

I remember my mom would always pride herself on taking her kids and grandkids down to StrideRite to get their first pair of walking shoes. She would be so proud to buy them! My mom was already sick and not getting out much when we got these shoes so my mom wasn't able to do it (plus they are Gymboree). But the other day Victor and I took Alana to StrideRite and bought her a pair of good walking ones with good support! Well she's really running everywhere these days... so running shoes!

No comments: