Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grandparents day?

So I know I'm a tad early on the grandparents day... but Sunday we went up to my Grandparents house on the lake for a nice visit. Alana is lucky to know her great grandparents. Neither Victor or I knew ours and we'd like Alana to know her's as much as she can. We took Alana out on back patio down to the lake. She's never been big enough to walk down there before. But she is a pro at going up and down stairs lately! It's a long way down....


We were standing on the dock and she didn't understand why we wouldn't let her step off the dock into the lake... but she kept trying anyway.




My grandparents just got a golf cart. Grandpa let Victor drive it so we took Alana out for a drive! She loved it! We just sat back and took in all the beautiful houses up there!


Looking cool in her shades as she pretends to drive.


4 generations right here! Love my girls!


Happy Early grand parents to my grandparents! We love you guys and cherish every minute we get to spend with you!


Me and my mama! Love you!


Alana loved to sit in Grandpa's lap. She was cheesin it up for the camera!

No comments: