Monday, June 28, 2010

Randomness

Alana spending some quality time with her cousins, chaulkin it up!


Yes, this is random but any other mom out there knows what I'm talking about. The day Alana was brought home from the hospital they gave us this cute backpack with some diapers and fun information in it. This has pretty much been my purse for the last 2 years. Why was I going to carry around a diaper bag and a purse? I put my stuff in here and was always with Alana so it worked out nicely. About 6 months ago I went out and bought myself a purse since I work now and Alana goes to Grandma's. Every day I pack her stuff in this bag and take it with us. Sad to say, it's so torn apart on the inside, and this last week the zipper broke. It was time to go. Grandma bought a cute new bag for Alana so I tossed this one into the trash can... but not before I took a picture of it! Bye bag from the day I brought my baby home. You were great!


Alana hasn't been very interested in Potty training so I didn't want to push it. She's just now 2 and hasn't really been ready. In the last week she has told me almost daily, Mommy, I have to go potty. While she hasn't really gone yet, she is getting really good at asking, so we go, sit and wait and then we are done. It will come soon enough when she is ready.

She even wanted to try the big potty!

Bad hair day.... told you it was randomness.

No comments: