Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Congrats Hailey!

My niece Hailey graduated from 8th grade this week! It's amazing to me that she will be in High School next year! She was chosen out of hundreds of kids to give a speech about graduation and her years in middle school. Her band started the graduation off with a few songs and then the 3 kids that were picked to speak took their turns. Hailey spoke about what a great 2 years they had and all the events they had been able to do. She then spoke about high school and how they would transition. Her speech brought a tear to my eye. She did a great job of writing and reading it. I couldn't have been more proud of my Hailey!


She looked so grown up to me!



My little girl is getting so big.... I know I always say it but she just grew up so fast into such a beautiful young lady... a high school-er.


The proud parents


Jacquie and Hailey


Hailey and her grandpa


My mom's best friend Debbie still comes to hang out with us when she can. We love that even though her best friend is gone she still considers us family!


Hailey Auburn.... Aunt Meme is sooooo proud of you! I love you!!

No comments: