Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sheldon Clan

My friend Kristal and her family came to town this week. We worked together at the Hilton and got to know each other really well. We've kept in contact over the years (9 years)... and when they come out we try and get together for a few hours! She has 2 beautiful girls. Kara is going to be 4 this summer and Dakota is just 5 months! I LOVED holding Dakota, she's such a good baby too! I found out I no longer have my "mommy arms" that I had before. 20 minutes of holding her standing and bounching up and down, I had to give her back to mommy.

Alana and Kara played well together. Kara has the most beautiful curly, curly hair and the cutest squesy face!

Dakota has the cutest laugh, it doesn't seem like a little baby laugh when you hear it! Alana kept trying to make her laugh.

Alana was making her laugh for a good 2 minutes before I turned on my video. But she loved to continue to do it! You gotta love this laugh!!!
When leaving Kristals house Alana kept saying, "Had fun with Dakota mom"... she loved the fact that she could make her laugh like that! We'll miss you until next year girly! Your girls are going to be so much bigger the next time I see them. Thank you for the visit!

No comments: