Sunday, June 13, 2010

Working on my green thumb

This is what most of our Plumeria tree's look like. I keep wondering when they are going to bloom! We have 4 trees!!!


The other day Victor found our first!! They are pink and white, MY FAVORITE!! I can't wait to see this tree in full bloom and all the cool wonderful things I can do with the beautiful Plumeria flowers!


It's been almost 2 weeks and I am very happy to report that I have yet to kill my tomato plants!!!!! YEAH for me! Everyone says they are the easiest to grow, but I can pretty much kill any kind of plant so we'll see. I'm trying to stay positive about it!


While shopping the other day we picked up a Topsy Turby thingy to put one of my tomato plants in. I left one in the pot and I put one in here. We'll see if this planter works. it's pretty easy to do! If I can grow tomatos, i'd like to start with spices and maybe some bell peppers!

1 comment:

Jen Reason said...

Good luck with your tomatoe plants. Looks like a fun ' summer project'.
Alana's is going to LOVE her backyard this summer. Especially all the summer water toys. Fun, Fun, Fun!
xoxoxo