Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Night out!

To celebrate our 3 year anniversary Victor and I had a night out! Like the last 2 years Auntie Crystal came over to watch Alana while we went out. Thank you Auntie Crystal for our "standing anniversary present".

We went to one of my favorite places to have an anniversary dinner at. Oranghill!

Rack of Lamb, martini's, Creme Brulee, a beautiful over look of OC and great company! Couldn't have been a better dinner!


After dinner we bowled a few games!


I did kick his butt both games! We obviously need more practice!

Happy Anniversary to me!! I've been talking about getting bikes forever, so Victor surprised me with the perfect gift! A beautiful pink and white beach cruiser that also has speeds on it. The BEST bike ever!!! Great, thoughtful gift hubby. Thank you!

Thank you for a wonderful night! 3 years down, a lifetime to go!

1 comment:

just another mama said...

Sounds like a fun night! I can't wait to get out with the hubs sans babies(!!!) soon. Happy 3 years! :)