Saturday, January 30, 2010

American Saturday night

Saturday afternoon, Victor, myself and Alana spent time out back soaking up the sun! (Seems to be a recurring event in this amazing weather) We BBQ'd Victor's famous Salmon Kabobs! This is one of the first things Victor made for me when we first started dating. He lived in an apartment and had a tiny BBQ out on the patio that you could only put about 6 of them on. (Ironic) I knew I liked Salmon but he wanted to put Bell Peppers and Onions on the kabobs and that sounded gross. But being in our "new love stage" I tried them anyway! I found a new love for grilled bell peppers... only with Salmon though! Many years later he still makes them for me! The same perfect way every single time!



I think this is the first time that he's made them since Alana has been eating normal food. She took to them so fast! Apparently she loves grilled Salmon and peppers too! That's my girl!


Victor has been working so much lately. He's at a new hotel, same chain, same ownership, just taking over a new hotel. He's been working at least 12 hours a day, going in early, coming home at Alana's bed time. We've missed him so much. This weekend has been great so far spending quality time with us! He works his butt off for us and I can't help but thank him every day for it! Thank you for just being you and doing what you do, but for us! We love you hunny!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh I totally understand the whole missing your hubby...Sergio works 6 days a week and 3 of those days are over 17 hours between the two jobs! We are very lucky to have found such wonderful men to love to take care of their families...I swear Mexican guys are the best!