Saturday, January 23, 2010

House Warming

Saturday morning I woke up with only one song in my head... "The sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you!" Saturday was an amazing day of sunshine and blue skies for sure! I couldn't have asked for a better day for our housewarming party! It had rained ALL week and was warm enough on Saturday to dry up our yard! The party was amazing! So mannnnyyyy people came! We have a large house and I'm pretty sure I packed it jam full of people! From Aunts and Uncles, cousins and friends to our new neighboors next door! We had a blast! I got lots of bottles of wine a few other gifts! It was so fun to just throw a party in our new place and especially to see people I haven't seen in forever!! We drank, visited, rockband(ed?) and had so much fun! Can't wait for our next already... it won't be long I'm sure!



Me and me sesters!



I LOVE this girl! Jen brought me lemons... she pays so much attention to my posts! Our new motto? When life gives you lemons.... Make Lemon Drops! OH BUDDY! YUMMY!

My dorky sisters


My sister and brother in law


My bestie!


Just havin fun with my girls!
Love you girls!


About time to catch up Stacarie!


My two little sisters


Crystal & Mel

4 comments:

blahblah said...

Awe Jamie!! Looks like you had loads of fun!! Im so glad! Congrats on moving into your new house. Wish I could have been there!

Jennifer Reason said...

Your party was SO much fun! Thanks for the invite. Cant wait for the next one. And the lemon drops were so yummy! And of course the orange crushes were yummy too! Happy House Warming!!

Jennifer Reason said...

Orange crush is what Melissa was making... Vodka and Orange soda. She had a way fancier name tho. :) Little Miss Bartender!

Jennifer Reason said...

The BEST part of the night was Victor and his RED PANTIES!!! Did you think I forgot about his RED PANTIES!! Not so much, my friend!! ahahahah!! I dont think Victor is going to live that down. :)