Thursday, January 28, 2010

S'more wine?

Yesterday was a loooong day. I think Alana is getting her 2 year molars so she has been super cranky, runny nose... all those fun things that come along with molars. I have to say that her mouth got full of teeth and I never even knew it. She never had any kind of teething problems when her first teeth came in so it's been really weird for these to be effecting her so much! But such is life and kids and teeth!

What could be the perfect ending to a long stressful day?

Crystal coming over for dinner, wine and dessert!!! I swear we drank all the wine from my housewarming. Sat and talked for hours about nothing and everything, took a nice walk and ate some YUMMY Peanut Butter Smores!!!


Love you dork! Thank you for always knowing when I need a drink and a good conversation!

No comments: