Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm not ready yet... but she may be!

We keep this in her room and she pretends to sit on it with clothes on, I've been just trying to get her used to seeing it and sitting on it.... then tonight...


Just a few minutes ago Alana had something wet on her pants. I said "what is that?", Victor asks Alana "Is that pee?"..... She runs down the hall into her room and pulls her pants down to sit on the toilet.... Ummmm.... I'm not really ready for this yet. She's only 19 months old! So I gave into her because I was so excited she thought of that, and I took her diaper off and she sat there and tried to go potty. Nothing actually came out, but HOLY MOLY!


I seriously am not sure I'm ready for her to be ready to start trying that yet, but my gosh... she wants to try, so I guess I don't have a choice... just means she's getting so big. I know Potty Training is hard because I went through it when I was babysitting Kali, but she was a bit older and understood the whole process more. So this should be interesting! At least an interest is all I could ask for!

No comments: