Thursday, January 7, 2010

When life gives you lemons....


Life has given me plenty of lemons... I'm making so much lemonade these days!!!!!!

2010 has started off as great as I had hoped for. Anything had to be better then 2009 right? I swear to you that I woke up New Years morning and just knew this was going to be a great year! It's funny because lately I've been on such a high. That high when your baby was born and you could go for weeks and not sleep because you were so happy about life! Yep... that high! No caffeine needed here!
Last year when we gave up our condo, our priorities were to find a nice place to live. Alana was only months old then. We moved into a "nice" big 2 bedroom apartment. Man how our priorities have changed!!! Alana kept growing and really needed a back yard and more space. So the change this year into a new place is so exciting! We got the keys to move in and will be doing so this weekend! It's amazing how many things have worked in our favor already this year. Normally I would say I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.... but not this time. I do deserve good things to happen to me, to my family. We are good, friendly, loving people who would do anything for our friends and family. No more of "it would be our luck"... We have good luck! 2010 is looking like lots of lemonade! YUM! And our new house has a lemon tree in the back along with some other fruit trees... It was a sign! Thank you to all of my friends and family who have stuck with me through my dark times! I can't do any of this without you! You know who you are!

Housewarming party at our new casa in a few weeks!!

No comments: