Friday, January 29, 2010

30 in 30


That's right, in 30 days from now I'll be turning the big 3-0! YIKES! Who'd ever thought I'd be 30? I've always just felt younger. I've also always hung out with younger people so I don't feel 30, or feel like I act 30. My 25th birthday was a hard one for me, because when I was younger I always imagined 25 being really old and by then I'd be really mature, have a house, would be married with a kid. At 25 I wasn't any of that. But 30, I really couldn't have asked for anything better. I have a great family, a great house, an amazing daughter that makes me love her more and more every day! I have a loving, caring husband who would do anything for me. And does everything for me. I have a handful of really close friends who love me unconditionally. At 30, I'm really happy. I know it's just a number, but it's a big one! I am really sad that I can't have my mom here with me to celebrate it with me. She's always been my biggest fan and my support. She was always there to celebrate every milestone in my life. So it will be harder without her, but I am thankful for all that I do have in my life. 30 here I come!

I think I’ll take a moment, celebrate my age
The ending of an era and the turning of a page
Now it’s time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord have mercy on my next thirty years!
-Tim McGraw

6 comments:

Jennifer Reason said...

Yay for 30!! I cant believe its 30 days away! Lets do a weekend in Palm Springs?! Or party at your place? Vegas? Whatdoyasay?! Gotta say goodbye to your 20's with a bang.

Stacy said...

Yes! We need to party it up because we can repeat next year for mine!! Love ya!!

Wait...I'm going to be 30 next year???? It was funny when it was only you... :)

Guess who?!?!! said...

OLD HAG!!!

Jamie said...

Sounds like mom... can't be so must be Jacquie or Hubby. Thanks guys!

Jacquie said...

lol you're good!

Victor said...

13 going on 30