Sunday, January 17, 2010

Feed the birds...

I bought a bird feeder and some bird feed so Alana and I can sit and watch all the birds in the back yard! There are beautiful blue birds and regular little backyard birds :)
Alana filled the feeder all by herself!
As the day goes on there are more and more birds hearing about our food, and coming to visit!

I know I keep talking about how great our new backyard is, but I swear it just keeps getting better! This house was meant for us!!! Not only do we have a lemon tree and an awesome Orange tree (They are so yummy and you can't get anymore fresh then that), but I found out that I have not one, not two, but THREE Plumeria Flower trees!! I LOVE Plumeria flowers! They are my favorites! I love to wear them in my hair and behind my ear! I swear I almost had a heart attack when I found out what they were. They aren't in bloom right now, and I'm not sure when they bloom, but with 3 of them in the yard, I'm hoping for some pink and yellow ones! Want to make a beautiful lei or need them for centerpieces?? Let me know, once they are in bloom there will be soooo many of them!
Here are a few pictures of what they may look like!

Here is a shot of two of the trees!


And the other one in the corner. The Orange tree is the big one to the right.


The Plameria trees shed a lot right now, Alana loves to sweep, so she was helping me pick them up!

The sun has been out all weekend and so beautiful! Yesterday we woke up and sat out back on the patio for a while just soaking in the new place and the sun! It's supposed to rain all this week so we tried to make the most of the sun this weekend!

No comments: