Monday, January 11, 2010

Movin on up!!

Move is done, we are in! A day last week my friend Martha and I took a day and started packing up the cars and made two trips back and fourth to fill up the house! We got so much done that day! Sunday, Jacquie and her friend Amanda, Julie, Brian and Hailey and Crystal came over and between the 8 of us kicked some butt and got us all moved in! Not only moved in but everything set up, from bookcases to beds and cribs! I can't thank everyone enough for helping us move in! 1 year ago this weekend we moved and I'm not moving again until they kick us out!!! This house is just so perfect for us! It's a nice big 4 bedroom house in Orange in a really great neighborhood! We have a nice big back yard with grass and a nice patio with a covering! Orange and Lemon tree's. Great kitchen and living space and room for us to grow!!!

Last night was our first night in the house and Alana did a lot better then I thought she was going to do! I was a little freaked that being in a different house with different sounds and shadows in her new room that she wasn't going to sleep! But she did! She woke up happy as a clam in her new room this morning! I really tried to keep her room the same and have everything done and in there so she didn't notice "that" much of a change! I think we all woke up with a sigh of relief, we are so happy in our nice house now! I have to thank my hubby for making it all happen! He is amazing and keeps this family happy and strong!

Alana and I have already taken 2 walks around the neighborhood this morning! She's been out back playing on the grass with her ball! The birds are chirping this morning in this house and in this neighborhood! We have some beautiful little blue birds in the back yard that we'll have to get some bird feeders for! We are having a big housewarming party in a few weeks and I can't wait for everyone to come party at our new house!

I have so many things I want to do this year! I hate setting resolutions, I rather just have stuff I want to get done and do it! One thing I want to do this year is to make sure I don't have one empty frame in the house! I am a CRAZY frame buyer! I always find frames that I LOVE and buy them, but I have so many pictures out in frames that I end up putting them away. Well I have too many frames with no pictures in them and lots of pictures I want out... so there ya go! I also want to try and read more this year! Before Alana I read all the time! We have so many great books! Then I got pregnant and started reading pregnancy and parenthood books. Since Alana has been born I don't think I've read more then a chapter of a good book. Books and frames to start out with! Very do-able!

I hope every one's year so far has been as great!

No comments: