Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Victor!!!

This weekend was jammed packed with Victor's Birthday stuff. Saturday night we went out with some friends from Victor's work. Had a really great time. Started off at Oggi's - best pizza place ever! Although we didn't have pizza, we had fun! Then headed out to the Orange Circle to a place there we sometimes like to go dancing. But when we got there we learned that the DJ wasn't there and it was Elvis. As funny as he was looking, the music sucked and we didn't want to dance there... so where do we go when we like to dance?? Pierce Street of course!! We had a great time as we normally do. I have a few pics but Crystal has my camera so I'll post them another day. Victor and I got to sleep super late but up early to head out for our day at Glen Ivy Hot Springs! MOST RELAXING DAY EVER!!! It was Victor's first time there and my 3rd. He loved it and soaked it all up! He loves laying in the sun and swimming so this was perfect for him.


After awhile of laying out and swimming we headed over to club Mudd to get covered from head to toe in mudd! It was great! Here are our mud faces!


Then after exfoliating with all the mud... we headed down to the Grotto to get painted in Seaweed! This seaweed treatment is so amazing! You are down in a cave with this seaweed painted all over your body. It soaks in and then when you rinse it off your skin feels amazing for weeks! Can I tell you how lucky I am that my husband loves to do this stuff. He was maybe 1 of 10 guys at the whole place! And I LOVE you for it!

We spent most of the day drinking, laying in the sun, swimming, laying in the lounge pool drinking... side by side, iPods in ears. No care in the world! We both really needed a day like this. This was our life before Alana and it was SO weird to lay with my ipod in my ears and not have to worry about where Alana was or who she was with, or just being a mom and always wanting to have an open ear, just in case. Weird but great feeling! I've had a hard time getting my mind to relax lately with all that's been going on with my mom, so it was nice to let my mind relax for a change and of course to spend the day with my birthday boy!
Today Alana and I baked some cookies to take to Victor's work so he can share with his co-workers! They are my famous Cake batter cookies (well only famous to people I don't even really talk to anymore, not sure if that counts) But they were yummy anyway!
Tonight we are heading over to Victor's parents house to have dinner. Nothing like a homemade cooked dinner from his mom...... YUMMY!!!
Happy Birthday love! Thank you for loving everything I try to do for you! It's times like this that we grow closer as a couple, stronger as husband and wife and reminds me of why you are a best friend to me! Love you babe!

1 comment:

Jean said...

looks like you had fun without me!!! lol. i'm glad he enjoyed his birthday!!!