Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No, no, no....

So I just want to say that I'm NOT pregnant... Since my last post I've had so many people comment to me about it. That's not what I meant, sorry! I think it's so funny! Trust me, you blog readers would be the first to know! (Well maybe about the 15th) but close enough!! And for everyone who is wondering and asking... when are we going to have another? I have 2 kids right now 5 days a week because I babysit and I'm happy with that for now! I think we are good for awhile! PLUS... still trying to work off the baby fat from Alana, and as most of you know, I'd like to get down several pounds before I can run the pounds back up! We are going to New York in April for my 30th Birthday and I'd like to be able to walk around for miles and not have swollen feet... and also be able to drink! So maybe after that. But thank you for all the excitement!

I was just stating that Alana is being such a big girl now and wants to do everything on her own. She holds her baby dolls like babies. She's just practising for when she does some time in the future become a big sister!

No comments: