Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fearless

Alana seems fearless sometimes! It's always good to be fearless, but I'd like for her to have a little fear of falling 5 feet down when she's climbing up the stairs at the park about to be out of my reach!


This girl I swear! She just climbs up the stairs to the top and stands up there. She loves to be high up. See the angle? I'm not super close to her to just grab her as she tries to jump off. I know she is a tuff girl, but I don't need any trips to the ER in our near future. She thinks she can do all the same stuff the little 5 year old boys are doing. She'll soon realize she can't... yet...

It was the funniest thing, there were a few older boys there, and they were having a little stand off with the girls. The girls sat on one side and the boys on another and just looked at each other for a good 2 minutes. No one saying anything. So weird!


I see you!


Yep, she was just gonna surf down the slide until I grabbed her and sat her on her bottom. She wasn't happy she had to sit down.

I think she's mastered the slide though!

It's so crazy to me to see how fast she is growing up. I know she is just a little over a year old now, (15 months for those of you who need to count) but man, she tries to act a lot older then she is. I think she's practicing to be a big sister....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Okay, this deserves a comment...practicing to be a big sister??? Care to elaborate?