Monday, August 3, 2009

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes....

After months and months of waiting... it was finally time to go see NO DOUBT!!!!!!! Crystal had gotten me tickets for my birthday! We tailgated in the parking lot before the concert!


Paramore was opening for them. When I picked out the tickets online I had NO IDEA how good the seats were going to be! We were SOOO excited when we saw how close we were to the stage! Gwen was going to be super close!!!! I thought I might cry!!


Drinking... have a great time before the show!


I only know a few songs from Paramore, but they rocked it! Had me and Crystal jumping up and down! That girl has a voice!


Sitting in back of us there was a girl that was pregnant and had a shirt on that she made. It said "My name is Gwen" and had an arrow pointing to her pregnant tummy! It was my Angels shirt idea that I rocked last summer when I was pg. Except mine said "Mommy's future Angels fan". I had to take a picture with her cause I thought it was so cute!


Then it was time!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My zoom worked SO great, but I didn't need it all that much because we were super close to her!


They put on such a great show! Had me jumping up and down with my hands in the air the ENTIRE show! Screaming at the top of my lungs... sorry peeps in front of me!



Gwen is so hot and I love her! I would give my right arm to just get the chance to meet her!


The girls from "The Sounds" and from "Paramore" came out to rock a song with No Doubt.


Now it's time to say goodbye, to all our company....


I took several video's, but I'm just a girl is my favorite! Gwen sure knows how to put on a great show!

Thank you so much to Crystal for the tickets and everything else the night brought along! I had such an amazing time! Can't wait to go see them again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hohoho, Gwen’s abs looks amazing! Can’t believe she has two kids!

And those low-rising pants… I wonder if she went commando that night, hehehe