Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random Pictures Thursday!

These are just some random pictures that I've taken with my cell phone. Not the best quality pictures, but easy to take when I'm driving or don't have my camera in my hand.

Alana is getting so good at saying "cheese" for the camera! She loves that she sits facing forward these days and takes it all in!!

She likes to help me with dishes! She really loves to be in the kitchen with me when I'm cleaning or cooking. We have a cabinet with all of our tuberware in it and she will spend hours taking it all out, pulling the lids off and putting them back on. She knows how to amuse herself when it's time to cook dinner!


She's getting WAY better at using a fork and spoon. Still working on it, but better then before.


Here are a few cute pictures of my little Lexie! She will be 1 next month! Can't believe it's been a whole year since she was born!

haha.. crazy mommy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't believe it has almost been a year since JQ had Lexie! Thats crazy!