Friday, August 21, 2009

Learning so much!

Alana is such a little girl now, it's crazy how they go from baby to toddler to little girl! Every day when we get out and take our walks I try to teach her something new. Lately Kali and I have been teaching Alana how to turn around in a circle. I think she's got it down pretty well. She doesn't normally do it on que so I had to tape it for Daddy.

We've also been working on teaching her how to hop. Since Kali is a "pro" hopper, she is such a good example for Alana. If Kali can do it, Alana thinks she can, which is GREAT! This is Alana attempting to hop. She squats down and then goes up onto her toes, it's so funny. But she thinks she's hopping. Soon enough she will be able to get off the ground.

I've been trying to get video of Alana doing all of her animal sounds, but no luck yet. When I say, what does a dog say? She barks. She's got some of them down, she knows dog, cow, tiger, pig, kitty... we are still trying to perfect each of them. But it's so funny to listen to her. She's such a smart girl and she speaks in such a tiny girl voice, I love it! Hopefully more video to come!

No comments: