Monday, August 17, 2009

Personal Trainer?

Meet Jamester! She is my Wii Active Avatar... Victor bought this Wii Active Personal Trainer game a few months ago and it's so awesome! I've been trying to do it several days a week for the last couple weeks. It KICKS MY BUTT! It comes with a leg strap and an exercise band. It sets up work outs for you based on what you are looking for. Keeps track of your calories, workouts and everything. I swear this is almost as good as my personal trainer. (Aaron, I said almost). I sweat just as much as I did when I was working with him. It takes you through cardio and all around workout. Running, boxing, squats, jumps, dancing... anything you can imagine that is good for getting your heart rate up. You can work out with a friend, Victor also has a Avatar. You should see us in the living room doing it. It's pretty funny. Last week I tried it a few days that the girls were awake and they were trying to punch and dance just like me. Super funny! So every day at 1:00pm after I put the girls down for a nap it's "Jamie time" and I get some time to myself for whatever I want to do and lately it's been this awesome workout! Anyone who has Wii and wants to get into the workouts, it's super fun and next thing you know you've just worked out for 30 minutes and burned tons of calories!

No comments: