Tuesday, June 2, 2009

365 days of Alana Rose

Tomorrow is Alana's 1st Birthday and I'll add the pictures of her day tomorrow when we get home! I want to thank everyone for all the love and support they've given us in the last year. They say it takes a village to raise a child and I agree! From sisters, grandparent, aunts, cousins and best friends, everyone in our life has helped in getting us through our first year! Tomorrow not only are we celebrating Alana's birthday but we are also celebrating that Victor and I made it through our first year as new parents! We are celebrating that we are still alive, healthy, and happy! It's been the best year anyone could have asked for! Thank you! Enjoy the slideshow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 365 days of Alana Rose
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

AWWWW! I cant believe shes a whole year old already!!!! Im so glad I got to be apart of it! You guys are the best parents. Alana is very lucky to have you guys! Love you guys and my fat girl!!!

just another mama said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy Birthday Alana!!!!Congrats for making it through the first year, Jamie!!!

She has more hair now than F will when she's 2!

The Bullards! said...

what a precious little girl! She is adorable and and is just as blessed to have you two as parents and she is in your lives. Keep taking these pics and have a fun day at disneyland. Love you sweet girl and your family is so dang cute!!!

Toni said...

I just typed one and it went bye bye...I am your dork Aunt Toni. So what I was saying is that I love you so much and your slide show made me cry with happiness. I can't believe you are 1 year old tomorrow. You are a beautiful, sweet girl Alana Rose and you have the most wonderful parents who made you this beautiful keepsake. Happy birthday sweet girl. Love, Aunt Toni

Felipe J. said...

WOW!!! Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday I was at the wedding. The a week later you had Alana. Thanks for sharing. I get a kick out of all the pictures. Just seeing you all so happy makes me smile. What a lucky little girl.

God Bless

Felipe

Amy said...

Happy 1st birthday Alana!!

The Aussie boy said...

What a beutiful little girl and such a happy family... Well done guys!