Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 2nd year Anniversary to us!!!

How is it that I can't believe it's been 2 years already, yet I feel like I've been married to my hubby forever! It's such a great feeling to wake up 2 years later and be just as happy as I was to wake up 2 years earlier and marry the man I love! 2 years ago today was one of the best days of our lives! Everything went so smoothly, everything looked amazing as we walked in for the first time. Victor and I meet for some amazing intimate pictures before the wedding and that was PRICELESS. It makes me smile to just think about it all! For the last 2 years I've been telling Victor that I want to get married again! I want to do our wedding day and honeymoon all over again! Most people think I'm crazy when I say that, but honestly everything was so perfect and the day just flew by so fast that I really wish we could do it again! Maybe for an anniversary some year we will! Thank you to everyone for helping make our wedding day everything it was! We honestly couldn't have had our amazing day without all of you!

Marriage isn't always easy, but it has been the most rewarding relationship ever! I married a man who is kind, loving, creative, thoughtful, giving... I could go on forever. I love you husband, thank you for putting up with me for 2 years! Thank you for my Alana Rose and many more amazing things to come!

I made this slide show for everyone to see. There are a lot of people that read my blog that weren't at my wedding, and/or new friends that didn't know us then! These pictures are the best wedding pictures EVER! We had such an amazing photographer who captured EVERY amazing moment we had! I can NEVER get tired of looking at these pictures! We honeymooned in the Bahamas and had such an incredible time. Enjoy the pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

just another mama said...

Happy happy anniversary!!! The years go by faster and faster!
xoxox

Kristopher said...

Happy Anniversary. Thank you for letting me share that moment with you guys.