Monday, June 8, 2009

Guess who's pregnant?????

Not me, guess again... haha.. My friend Anda and her boy Brian!!! Anda is 19 weeks and nearly half way through her pregnancy already! She has a tiny little belly on her so I had to take a picture with the baby bump! Congrats you two, I'm so excited for you!! Get ready for a whole new world of wonderful!!!


Anda (like most people these days that want to piss me off) doesn't want to find out the sex of the baby... so it's yellow and green EVERYTHING for her until the baby comes.


Anda, Alana and I had dinner tonight so we could visit and Anda brought Alana a gift for her birthday. This kid is going to have a never ending 1st birthday! Thank you Anda and Brian for the super cute horsey!


Speaking of Alana's birthday, she hasn't stopped holding this Mickey Mouse balloon since her party on Saturday. She has been taking it around the entire house, just walking, holding onto it. All day and all night! Seriously!

She even takes the time to stop, put her head back on the couch and stare at it. This girl is IN LOVE with Mickey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok let's try this comment thing again- I tried leaving one yesterday but not sure it went through. This is my tester. Anda is PG? Oh wow! Congrats!