Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swim Lessons!!!

We've been waiting weeks to start swim lessons! The sun finally decided to make an appearance today (or so we thought) so I got the girl dressed and ready for their first swim lessons! I grew up in a house with a pool so I plan to make sure Alana is a fish just like I was!


Kali had such a great time and did so good with Annette. She is a private swim instructor who will come to you! I highly recommend her! She was GREAT with the girls!


The wind started to pick up so I think the girls were getting a bit cold out of the water! But as always, here is Kali's smiling face!


I took Alana in the water for about 30 minutes with Annette worked with Kali and then she took Alana for a bit, but I a LOT of Mommy and me time in the water with her. (I can't take my own pictures when I'm IN the water)

The girls had such a great time and we look forward to spending LOTS of time in the pool!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so cute!