Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Every girl needs a dad to show her how to be independent.
A dad's job is to make his daughter courageous. Fearless.
To make her feel beautiful. To give her a sense of adventure.
To make her feel secure and confident.
The relationship between a dad and a daughter is very simple:
She will love her father and trust him completely, forever.
Because he's her first love. Her first hero.
The first man in her life.
-Harry Harrison, Jr.

The first picture of Victor and Alana. She is the reason we can celebrate today!

We woke up this morning and gave daddy his presents. Alana and I made him a frame with all daddy's favorite pictures of him and Alana with special words on the frame from "their" song. We also got him an Angels packet of tickets and some fun stuff. Then we took him out to breakfast! Alana wore her "I Love Daddy" shirt and bib. She had her own plate of pancakes for breakfast!


Then we headed out to Corona to take my dad out to lunch! Happy Father's Day to my daddy! Thank you for all of your love and support always!
Victor came up with the perfect gift for my dad for Father's Day. Anyone that has meet my dad knows that he LOVES to tell stories. So we got him a really nice leather bound journal for him to write his stories in so some day all the grand kids can read them. Great idea hunny, thank you!


We came back home for a day at the pool! Alana has been in the pool several days this week and will be again next week. She isn't tired of it yet!


Family shot in the pool!


We hung out at the pool and BBQ'd dinner. Alana loves the sun! As does her daddy!

Happy Father's day babe, I hope today was great for you! Alana and I are lucky girls to have you in our life!! When Alana can tell you in her own words, she will tell you that you are the best dad EVER! Thank you for helping me make my Alana Rose and thanks for being such a great husband and a father!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sunglasses are so adorable! I hope you enjoyed the day! Hugs-Rosemarie