Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Top 10!!!

Top 10 Reasons Aunt Ashley and Uncle David
should move back to Cali!
10. We will NEVER get hail in Cali this big!!

9. You can live in OC and still be an hour from the beach and an hour from the Snow when you think you miss it.

8. No comment needed.


7. There are no other friends like you here for us.

6. The BEST Del Taco in Barstow...

5. THE BEACH


4.
3. Whenever a baby Mason comes, I'll never get ANY pictures of him/her so you'll need to be close so I can take my own!

2.
Although it may seem like from my list that the food is the only reason to move back to California...
BUT the #1 Reason you guys should move back to California is...
Alana and I miss you guys all the time and cry about it often. Seriously.

1 comment:

Amy said...

LMAO that was so cute! Your right about the pictures too.. they have a great camera and never use it.. I on the other hand take pics 24-7.. shes obviously the weird one in the family..oh wait maybe thats Lisa :_)