Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 days and counting!!!

That's right, 6 days till my baby is 1 years old. *tear*

My sweet baby girl that is now such a BIG GIRL is talking and walking! Here is a little video I caught of her walking around. She doesn't really want to crawl anymore unless she needs to get there super fast, but she's up and walking around like crazy!

She understands so many words now and is trying to say so many of them too. She says more when she wants more to eat. We are working on "more please". She says ball and knows what it is, and button. Any words we try to teach her she just picks up and tries to say them! God knows I've been talking to her since the day I knew she could hear me in the womb, but it's incredible the sounds she mimic's and the words she repeats! Alana is a little monkey already climbing on EVERYTHING she can get onto. She's taken many dives, (head first) off the couch when I'm not looking... Hopefully she is learning fast enough so we don't have to make any trips to the hospital anytime soon!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love how her little hands are out to keep her steady! She is so cutie...and growing up too fast! Aunt Ashley misses you Alana Rose!!!