Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family pictures

My brother and family were down from Utah this past weekend and it was a great chance to get everyone together for some family pictures! So I arranged a time and place and dress code :). Angel the BEST photographer EVER came to take our pictures!! Check a few of them out on her website! She is so great at what she does, if you have a wedding, if you are pregnant, or want family pics... or really anything... she's the best at what she does!!! (Michelle, I can never thank you enough for turning me onto her!!)

Once I get the CD from Angel, I'll post some more shots! Enjoy!

http://angelgphotography.com/

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I checked out the pix and they are wonderful!! Once we have a baby, I'm gonna have to go to California just to get HER pictures taken!!

Amy said...

They look great Jamie!!!

James and Michelle said...

you're welcome! :) the pictures are really nice!