Wednesday, May 13, 2009

365 day of blogging!!!!

365 of bloggin, 151 posts, 490 pictures, 10 videos, 92 comments, 2 weddings, 3 babies, lots of friends gained, a few friends lost... Alana's first EVERYTHING! This has been my blogging life for the last 365 days!

One year ago today after seeing my friend Breanne's family blog, I decided to start one because it would be the best way to keep everyone updated on Alana and all the newest things she was doing. Good call on my part!!! All of my family and friends check on us all the time through the blog. People who are far away or right down the street get to see all the latest news with the Gonzalez family! I'd have to say I'm addicted. I take pictures half the time (because I'm Obsessed with taking pictures) but also because I can put them on my blog for everyone to see.

I've seen some amazing blogs on Blogger and some I never care to see again but I have tons of people I check on almost every day to see whats new in their life! If you don't have a blog, you should really start one! They are fun and a great way to communicate or just vent about whatever is on your mind!

I want to thank everyone who reads and leaves me comments so I know you are out there! I hope I've done a good job at keeping you as part of our life! When Alana turns 1 in 21 days I'm going to print out every single one of my posts and have them bound into a book that Alana can keep forever! It's my way of digital scrap booking. This way when Alana gets old enough to appreciate it, she'll know what was going on all the time and what I was thinking at the time!


I started off my blog a year ago with this picture of Alana when I was 34 weeks pregnant and a few weeks away from a life changing experience I now call Alana Rose!


It really is amazing how fast time flys when you are having fun! Not sure when I'll stop blogging, or if I ever will so I hope you enjoy my posts! Don't forget to leave us a comment so I know you are out there reading!


Love, Gonzalezville est. 2007

1 comment:

Amy said...

I dont think I have enough going on to blog.. but I have a facebook page does that count?? Plus I scrapbook.. well the sports anyways.. each boy has a scrapbook with all their sports pics in it. And im starting a website for Trey's new football team. So that will be fun. Good job on the blogging.. im sure more people read than u think!