Friday, May 8, 2009

Day full of fun, sun and cousins - son!

Aunt Jacquie invited us out to the little water park by her house so today I packed up my 2 girls and headed out to Corona. Some days having 2 girls can be a lot, but it's days like this that I LOVE having the two of them together!
This park was so cool and dedicated to the city of corona from no better place then MIGUELS!!! My favorite place in the world! We had so much fun and everyone enjoyed the sun and the water!




Aunt Jacquie and Lexers!


Cousins!


Kali loved the water and had so much fun!


Had to get a mommy and me shot!


Kali & Ellie


My baby girl in her summer ware!


After a fun filled day in Corona with one set of cousins, we headed to Anaheim to take Kali home and stayed for dinner and playing at Carl's with more cousins! This is the first time that Alana has played in a place like this and she loved every minute of it!


I LOVE her cute smile! It makes me so proud to have made such a beautiful baby!


She even attempted things that were WAY out of her league. But she's a brave girl!


Her sweet cousin's Emily and Madison were there to help her out along the way! I've said it before and I'll say it again but Alana is so lucky to have such sweet cousins on both sides of the family to look up to as she grows up!
My baby girl is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I miss Miguesl... **deep sighhh**