Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

My big old fat 30th birthday was this weekend! What better way to celebrate it then with my friends and family.... Oh, and a big Hummer Limo!!! The Limo was awesome and Fire Engine red that matched my nail color for the evening!!! We headed in the limo to a yummy dinner!



Me and Jacquie, My new favorite picture of us!

The Boys!


Ashley and Jen


My second parents


Me and Jacquie on the roof!


Aunt Toni and Cousin Chrissy


Crystal and Anda


Chrissy and my Uncle Alan


Julie and Melissa


Me Sesters!


My best friend Ashley from Colorado flew out for the weekend! She'll be 30 two weeks after me, so I always have a best friend who understands how I feel about getting older!


Me and the hubby


Purple Hooter birthday shots!! Cheers!


Happy Birthday to me! BOMB cake!


I got so many great gifts for my birthday, from the limo to spa days to jewerly and lots of peeps! Thank you everyone so much for the generous gifts, I love them! I am just lucky to have my good friends there to support me on my big day!


Me and my Crys


Victor and his girls


After dinner we went to a bar in Fullerton where we went to see my Rockstar Cousin Jeremy play in his band called Whisky River! They were SO good! I always knew my cousin was a drummer but I never knew how talented he really was! He sang some great songs and sounded so good! I got so many compliments on my Rockstar cousin! Can't wait for them to play again!


Oldies but goodies!


Thank you to everyone who came out! I had a really good birthday filled with my 3 favorite F's!
Fun, Friends and Family!!

I hear 30 is just fabulous! I don't feel any older and no one believes me when I tell them I'm 30! How long can I hold onto that? We'll see!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oldies but goodies??!! I don't know about that!! Love ya lady and you don't look a day over 19!

Jen Reason said...

So glad I was part of your 30th celebrations!! So much fun! Happy 30th to you!