Monday, March 22, 2010

STAR power!

This weekend my favorite girls came to spend some time with us! Jacquie packed the girls up and came out! I miss those girls! We had a great few days just visiting, watching the girls play together! Saturday night, Ellie was our entertainment! She seriously is soooo funny! She knows so many words to songs, I'm impressed with only being 4.

Check out her songs! The first one cracks me up because this girl is the WHITEST girl possible!! Not even sure what song she's singing but obivously a country one!

This is some Taylor Swift! LOVE my Ellie!

2 comments:

James said...

HAHAHA!!! I llloved watching those videos! I can't believe she was able to sing THAT much without the music in the background!! What a talented little one!

The first song was Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band! :) ..duh!! lol jk :) So cute! :)

Amy said...

LOL...Ellie is so cute