Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Duck Duck Goose

My good friend Martha came over to hang out and we took Alana to the "Duck park" which is a nice park right by us! I LOVE this park. It has a lot of meaning to me. When my sister was going to get married, I brought her and her boy to this park to take their engagement pictures, it was my first time there! Victor and I used to live right across the street from it so we'd go there and jog around the pond and run up and down the stairs back in the days... When Alana was just a few months old we took her there with my other niece's and took some great pictures of them! Jacquie and I would take Ellie and Alana there so Ellie could feed the ducks but Alana was way to little to know what was going on. Now it's Alana's turn to be big enough to feed the ducks! She loved every moment of throwing bread to the ducks.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the outfit!!

Jamie said...

I know,crazy the outfit still fits her! She's been wearing it forever it seems like!

James and Michelle said...

How cute!!! :)