Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunny Days!

Sunday I started my day off driving up to the mountains in Colorado, through the snow, super chilly! I ended my evening coming home to a nice warm evening! The weather here has been amazing, close to 90 degree's every day! Thank God for my back yard, I will be sun tanning early this year!
Alana and I washed my car. This is the first time she's helped me, and she loved it! She wanted to just keep scrubbing... go ahead!


The other day I started folding some laundry. Alana wouldn't pick up her toys as mommy asked, so I told her if she picked up her toys, she could help me fold laundry. So what did she do? Ran over and picked her toys up! I bribed her with laundry?? She IS Victor's daughter!!

So glad sunny days are back and hopefully here to stay!

1 comment:

James and Michelle said...

how adorable!! Alana is getting sooo big, I can't believe it!