Sunday, March 14, 2010

SURPRISE!!

With my 30th birthday here and gone it was time for Ashley's 30th!! She is always 2 weeks behind me on every big birthday milestone. Myself, Crystal and Jen flew out to Colorado to surprise Ashley for her birthday weekend! Her husband picked us up at the airport and brought us back to the house. I rang the door bell and Ashley came to the door, screamed and cried! She was sooo happy we flew out to celebrate with her! She had no idea, we were able to really surprise her!

Friday night we headed out for the first drinks of the weekend and some much needed dinner! Cheers!


Saturday morning we had a "Spa Day" planned! I was so excited because I had a very stressful week and was in need of a massage! So we headed to the spa with Ashley's sister Amy!


Ashley was treated with a Hot Stone Massage and a Delux Manicure! Happy Birthday Ashley!


Ashley's husband David planned a party at the house with some family, he had an awesome Beach Themed cake made from their favorite place!


Saturday night we took Ashley out to a cool Karoake bar in Downtown Denver. Place was really fun, but we made it even more fun!!! First shot of the night... many, many, more to follow.
Me and Crystal


Ashley and her sisters Amy and Lisa!


Believe it or not, we did get up and sing. I said after 5 drinks I would... I held true to my promise. What song did we sing? You know it, Baby Got Back!

Sisterly love!

Me and Jen, soon to be 30th Birthday girl!

Ashley's sister Amy was nice enough to not drink as much so she could drive us drunk asses home. THANK GOD! The drive home was the best part of the night, as is most nights after tons of drinks and several shots! We of course, had to stop by Del Taco. Love these girls, the weekend wouldn't have been the same if you girls didn't come out with me!
30 years old, 23 years best friends!

Happy 30th birthday Ash, I'm so glad we could surprise you and spend the weekend with you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I had such an awesome time!! And I never noticed that me bra strap kept coming down...thanks for the pic of it! LOL Thank you girls so much for coming out-I had so much fun and it was such a great surprise. Love you all!!! Not a Jill!!!

crys said...

Thank you for FINALLY updating your blog!!! and thanks for not sharing everything that happened in colorado!! that weekend was so much fun, it was totally worth the allergies!!

Jennifer Reason said...

A fun (and long) weekend!! Had a blast. Cant believe its the year of 30's. We are getting OLD. :)