Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Christmas this year has come too fast. We finally got up our Christmas tree!! Alana had so much fun putting up all the bulbs and candy canes. She couldn't wait to put on more!

At first Alana didn't get the concept and kept tossing everything into the middle of the tree in one spot sitting on a branch.


With a little help from Daddy she was able to help a bit better!


She could have done it all night.


**Merry Christmas**

Yes, my little model at work!

So... putting up our Christmas tree did put me a bit more in the Christmas mood!


If it wasn't for Alana this year and her love for lights and doing things like this and all the traditions I can't wait to start and keep with her... it just wouldn't have gotten done this year. Lots of things that have happened this last year have tried to ruin my Christmas and I'm trying very, VERY hard not to let it. It will be a hard first Christmas this year, but I am trying to look at Alana and how happy this all makes her and take her happiness for me too!

1 comment:

Jennifer Reason said...

Loving the Christmas photos!! You should make that family photo your Christmas photo. Enjoy the Christmas spirit! Lets get all get together for some Christmas cheer. When? Lets set a date. Christmas is coming sooner than later. xoxo