Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long weekend...

We went to a 4 year old Birthday Party this weekend! Alana had so much fun! She was in love with Victor's friend Alvin that was behind the camera, so he was able to get some great pictures of her! She would smile so big for him, it was crazy! I need to bring him along with us everywhere!


My sweet family!


Yes, she's on a motorcycle! She loved it and wouldn't get off of it.


Alana and I collected candy from the Pinata. Great birthday party with great people!


Most of you already know, but my dad had a bit of a scare Friday night and Saturday. He was in the hospital (for the second time in a month). He was in a lot of pain but wasn't sure why. Finally with a KAT scan they were able to find out it was Gall Stones. What would normally be a simple procedure wasn't going to be with my dad. With previous surgery's my dad's had, he would be at a much higher risk. They might even have to open up his chest if they had to. The doctor had to tell us worse case senerio, but really, none of us really wanted to hear that kind of stuff just coming off the heels of my mom dying. Of course we all think the worse and pray for the best. It was a very emotional, draining day for the whole family. But dad went through surgery and a few hours and lots of nailbitting later he did just fine. They didn't have to open him up so the surgery wasn't as risky. THANK GOD! Can I just tell you how scared all of us were, and what crazy thoughts were running through our minds? 2 hospital visits in the last month... Please just keep my dad in your prayers. I know he is going through a lot right now as we all are, but it's just hard for him. Waking up in the middle of the night and reaching over to the other side of the bed and my mom not being there like she had been for the last 35 years. I can't even imagine. Just keep him in your thoughts please. Love to all!

No comments: