Friday, December 11, 2009

1 and a half!


My little baby girl is just no longer a baby! She is now a year and a half! My, my how time flies when you are having fun!! Today we had her 18 month well visit. Her doctor's office make's me put her in a mini gown which I think is always so funny looking on her. Makes me sad for a split second to see what she'd look like if she ever had to be in a hospital. (knock on wood) I had to take a picture of her cause she likes the gown and thinks it's fun to put on!
She weighs in at 24 pounds and is 2 feet 9 inches. Super healthy and right on track for development the Dr. says. The Dr. was impressed with all the body parts she knew and the letters she was trying to point out in the books. It was great! I'm so proud at how smart she is and her love for books! She sits and reads books and tries to guess what letters are on the page. Of course she's got A down. LOVE IT!! I guess having two creative parents who also love to read can't really hurt her! Gotta love this age!!

No comments: