Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!!

Victor and I went to Sprint to add another line to our plan and I got a new phone out of it!!!! Meet my Palm Pixi!

Isn't she beautiful?!?! I was due for an upgrade to my phone, which was my Palm Centro that I loved, but was dreaming of this phone because it can do some cool things. I wasn't going to get it but Victor insisted that I do and I couldn't argue too much with him! He has the Palm Pre, so this one is a mix between my old phone and his phone. It's perfect and does SOOO much stuff! I've been using the hell out of it for the few days I've had it! It has a great keyboard, you can move between apps so easily, it's a full MP3 player, holds tons of great quality pictures.... does all kinds of stuff and I LOVE it! I use my phone ALL the time so it's very important to me to have a good one! Thank you hunny for forcing me to get it!!

No comments: