Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Well 2009 came and went... I know a lot of good things happened to a lot of other people so I'm happy for those who had a great 2009! The year wasn't as good to me. 2009 will always be the year I lost my best friend... The year my mom died. A lot of heartache this year. A LOT of loss... between a house, good friends, lots of personal items and of course my mom... it was just a year of a lot of loss and lots of stress and crying on my part.

I do have to say 2009 did bring some good things in my life. Montgomery Palmore was born and got me to go back into a hospital for a great reason! We had a great trip to Colorado and a great experience with best friends. This year working at Gymboree got me out of the house for my own sanity, let us have some play money but best of all, let me meet a great new friend! Someone who I really cherish as a friend and know that the only reason God put me there was to meet her! An old friend of mine from Grade school and I have reunited and it's made me so happy to have her back in my life! This year through all the hard times my husband still has a great job. We celebrated our baby girl turning one! Alana has learned so many new things this year and has grown into such a beautiful little girl! Twice this year my dad has been in the ER and has had surgery but came out on top of it! My family and friends have all been so good to me and I've needed them so much too! So I guess as I think about all the good this year it makes me feel better, but still is kinda sucky :) If that makes any sense.

Time to put all of the bad behind me and move onto a new year. 2010 is looking up already! In a few weeks we'll be moving into a nice 4 bedroom house with a BIG beautiful back yard and tons of space for us to grow into. We've outgrown the place we've been in already. Victor has the opportunity to move to another hotel that the owners of his current hotel bought and take on a lot of responsibility and great experience! The place I've been volunteering at is "hopefully" going to hire me part time, it will be a great, happy place to work at that I really like! February is my big 3-0! April is our trip to New York, June Alana will be the big 2!!! (That's scary) 2010 will be the year to think about adding to our family. LOTS of fun stuff to look forward to when I wake up in the morning. Although I'll be waking up alone because Victor has to work all night, (miss you babe) it will still be a great year to come!
Welcome 2010!!

1 comment:

:: said...

Hi, wishing you a new year filled with more blessings! :)