Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookie Monster!!

Today we went to my friend Jen's house in Murrieta to decorate cookies! Alana wanted to sit and eat the frosting rather then decorate.


Needless to say I did most of the "frosting". Alana was full of frosting, on her pants, in her hair, in her arm pits... not kidding. I found frosting on her everywhere!


We had a great time with Jen as usual, it was Festive-ish enough for the both of us!


Alana's dirty green frosting face with mommy!


Me and Jen


We had a great time and a great lunch afterwards! Thanks Jen for the company and the cookies!! Hopefully next year Alana will be more into decorating then just eating.

1 comment:

Jennifer Reason said...

Yes, it was fun!! Glad it wasnt at my house, what a mess! :) I didnt realize what a mess I was too, a frosting mess! It was everywhere on me too. Not sure how or why?!
Merry Christmas!! Enjoy, remember and celebrate!!

(Michelle should be having her baby girl now! yay!)