Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Disney Christmas!

Last year we made our first annual trip to Disneyland for Christmas with Alana! My sweet baby was so tiny last year!


Same crazy cheesy smile! A whole year older! 2nd annual Christmas trip, ready for a great day at Disneyland!


She LOVED Minnie from afar... not so much up close... again.


It was such a beautiful day out, daddy picked a great day out of this week!


My big girl on the carousel.


We all enjoy it!


Alana and I standing in line in Fantasy Land. (Where we saw Holly Madison from "The girls next door".... I was so excited, but didn't have my camera on me :(... )


Daddy and Alana on Dumbo


All smiles going into "Small World Holiday" where we sang the whole time!


I'm so cleaver! Hidden Mickey?


Alana's holiday picture with Santa at the Happiest Place on Earth!

She's never meet Santa and so I wasn't sure how she was going to take it since she doesn't like being close to any of the characters. I sat her on his lap and for the first 2 seconds she wanted to get down. He talked to her and she was all smiles! Thank God... I saw that going a LOT worse!

1 comment:

Jennifer Reason said...

I like that Santa - he's cute and looks 'real'. Alana is so sweet!!