Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweets for my Sweet!

So my baby turned 3 years old and her new favorite thing in the world is CANDY! I know, you are thinking, what 3 year old doesn't love candy?? Since I'm kind of crazy I thought it would be fun to have a Sweets birthday party for my sweet girl! No food, just candy! Hype the kids up on sugar and send them home! Best idea I've had yet!! What is better then having a Candy Buffet? Endless candy for hours! Barf bags for the ride home!

I spent a lot of time gathering glass containers and all kinds of colors of candy! Every candy you can think of. Old school stuff and new fun stuff!


Cookies and marshmallows, ring pops and candy bracelets. You name it, it was there!


It was a sweet day!





My cute and creative centerpieces! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!



Love these girls!



Mommy and the Birthday girl!




Meet Jilly. I LOVE her face! I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed a little bit with taking pictures of her. I noticed that I had a ton of them on my camera. Look at those cheeks! All day she was storing candy in them to take home, I just know it!




Sweet girls!



I spent lot of time on decorations. I had the help of Crystal and Martha too! I had some crazy ideas and found a lot of fun ideas online, but wasn't sure I could pull them off! I did!! See my lollipop? I made them and had them all around the yard, it was awesome!



My mini lollipop!



Gift time! Alana made out with some great loot, as always! Thank you to all of my friends and family for always spoiling Alana.





Apparently 3 years old is Play-doh time! She got lots of it and fun little contraptions to go along with it, including a cake and ice cream maker!



Princess Crown for my birthday Princess!




A 3 year old birthday would not be complete without bubbles!! They are always a BIG hit! Lexie and her bubble gun!



Birthday Ice Cream cone cupcake time!



Jilly loved my ice cream cone cupcake!



Happy Birthday Rosie!!



Alana got this awesome tutu that her Aunt Jacquie made for her. She wasn't all that interested in it at the time, but it sure looked sooo cute on Jilly! Come dress up time, this will be Alana's favorite costume!



My favorite new little family!



Baby Aniston also made an appearance! She is getting so big and she's so adorable!!! I love this little one!!



This girl has hair and I'm so excited for Jen to be able to put little bows in it and do all the fun stuff I got to do with Alana's hair!



BIG THANK YOU to everyone who helped me pull this party together! Between the decorations and the help with shopping and organizing and cleaning... thank you for the help!! It takes a village!!


Thank you to everyone who came and made Alana a very happy girl! She is so loved and will always know that!!

1 comment:

Jen Reason said...

We had a SWEET time! Thank you for ALL the yummy candy!