Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beautiful Baby A

I've said a million times in the last 6 months that there are lots of babies and then more babies coming! Here is one I've lagged big time on posting about. Meet Baby Aniston! Her mommy Jennifer and I have been friends since 2nd grade. She lives a good hour from me so I don't get to see her that often, which is a bummer. Jennifer is doing so great as a mommy and is pushing through the hardest parts of being a new mommy but she is kicking butt! I referred her to my friend Angel for her amazing newborn pictures. I pulled a few of them from her website to show you because the pictures I have of Aniston are not nearly comparable to mine. She was born 6-9 so she was tiny compared to my big fatty girl at almost 10 lbs. She was born on April 20th and these pictures were taken when she was about 2 weeks old, so I will get some updated ones of her soon, but she hasn't gotten much bigger, she is still tiny itty bitty!!!

I Love how much hair she has! Bows and clips will be a great present for Jen in a few months!!

Isn't she just beautiful? And I can't get over how great Angel's pictures are as always!





1 comment:

Anistons Mama! said...

Awwww!! Thats my sweet baby! What a blessing she is!

I cant wait to watch Aniston and Alana to grow up just as our moms watched us and our friendship.

XO