Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Beach Day!!

For the last 2 years we've taken Alana to Disneyland for her birthday which she has LOVED. This year on her birthday Star Tours and the Little Mermaid opened up. Did we really want to fight those crazy crowds? Probably not with a 3 year old! So we decided to move that out a week or two and take her to her second favorite spot in the world... the beach! Wish they all could be California girls....

In her beach chair ready for the day with her hat, pail and shovel!


Victor and I love Laguna Beach! The water is cleaner, we always have the beach to ourselves and it's just such a beautiful beach and city!


Victor and his 3 year old big girl!



Like I said, the beach to ourselves and a beautiful day ahead of us!



Victor let me get some sun and built a sandcastle with Alana. This picture is such a happy picture! My two most favorite people in the world!



Me and my Birthday girl. *don't judge the hair, it was a beach day!



Alana made daddy run and get her water just to pour it into the sand and watch it disappear! Again and again.



Just because she's cute.



Daddy found her a big shell to play with so she was making stars with it in the sand.



Here it is!



I'm 3 years old today! She has to hold her pinky and thumb with her other hand to show 3. It's cute, I'm sure she'll get it soon!





She loves getting close to the water but she's not a big fan of actually going in it.





Mom? Enough with the pictures already, I'm not going to smile anymore!



Beautiful Birthday day in Laguna!

No comments: